Flowers and chocolates may be staple Valentine’s Day gifts, but there’s plenty of interesting ways to spice up your Valentine’s Day by thinking outside the box. Here’s some unexpected gift ideas that are sure to delight your partner this February.
Unique Gifts for Valentine’s Day
- “What I don’t like about you,” cards – It sounds counterintuitive, but turning Valentine’s Day on its head with “what I don’t like about you” cards can be tons of fun for couples with a great sense of humor. The key to these cards is to be lighthearted with your delivery. Focus on funny quirks like “I don’t like it when you leave your underwear hanging on the bedpost,” or “I don’t like it that you find Dane Cook funny.” A perfect way to sign your card is to extol your partner’s best virtues and close with a heartfelt, “I love you.” This idea is best suited for couples who don’t take Valentine’s Day too seriously, but like to have a little fun with it.
- 23andMe® kit – Discover the secrets behind your family history with a 23andMe genetics kit. Nothing brings people closer together than sharing family stories and history, so buy a kit ahead of time, send in your samples and save the results to read on Valentine’s Day.
- DIY tattoos – Temporarily tattoo your significant other’s name on your body to proclaim your love for them without any of the commitment or regret. It’s as simple as using a permanent marker to draw the tattoo, rubbing baby power over it and covering it in hairspray. Keep in mind the temporary tattoo will last up to a month before fading.
- Galentine’s Party – Single for Valentine’s Day? Celebrate with your best single gal pals by throwing a party. Create fun little party favors for your friends like “BFF” labeled rings or get kitschy with food creations like “fries before guys” French fry cartons.
- “Me, You, Us: A Book to Fill Out Together” – Write your story with your significant other together with the “Me, You, Us” book. The book features writing prompts for every day, including “decide your perfect theme song,” or “plan the perfect dinner party of your dreams.” Couples take turns filling out the prompts, which will help you learn more about your significant other and your relationship.
Find the Perfect Valentine’s Gift at Santillan Jewelry
Combine tradition and creativity with stunning jewelry pieces from Santillan Jewelry for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift. We have the most dazzling pieces for him and her, including:
- Diamond pendants and necklaces
- Diamond earrings
- Diamond fashion rings
- Colored gemstone jewelry
- Sterling silver jewelry
- Cuff links
- Money clips
Customers can have pieces custom engraved for their loved ones at prices to fit any budget. With an exceptional eye for detail, design and value, you’re guaranteed a memorable, mesmerizing piece.
Contact Santillan Jewelry today to purchase a lovely piece of jewelry from our extensive selection.